On Wednesday we flew to Long Beach, California to watch Thursday's filming of "So You Think You Can Dance." It was tons of fun! Wednesday night we went to Newport Beach.
This is a fish that I caught while fishing off of the Newport Pier.
On Thursday we went to Hollywood in between the filmings of the show. This is a picture of me with my friends Peng, Whitney and Brock. I loved the Red Carpet in Hollywood!
your trip sounded so fun and I'm SO JEALOUS you're gonna be in Philly tommorrow! remember all the fun stuff we told you to do! :D see you when you get back!!!
Rachel you know that SYTYCD is about my favorite show! I hope you've got some good stories to catch me up on. I still need to hear about your Bachelor auditions too.
Your trip sounds like a blast! I am going to call you on Sat. We haven't switched to Verizon yet, but it will be soon, very soon. I miss you like crazy!
your trip sounded so fun and I'm SO JEALOUS you're gonna be in Philly tommorrow! remember all the fun stuff we told you to do! :D see you when you get back!!!
ReplyDeleteRachel you know that SYTYCD is about my favorite show! I hope you've got some good stories to catch me up on. I still need to hear about your Bachelor auditions too.
ReplyDeleteYour trip sounds like a blast! I am going to call you on Sat. We haven't switched to Verizon yet, but it will be soon, very soon. I miss you like crazy!
ReplyDelete