Aly and I went to the Blaze game Saturday night! It was pretty fun. The best part was staying after so that we could get autographs and pictures with the players. I know what you're thinking...Why? Well, we just thought it would be fun! I'm going to put the autographed cards in my prize box which should be a hit with the boys that I teach!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Blaze Game
Aly and I went to the Blaze game Saturday night! It was pretty fun. The best part was staying after so that we could get autographs and pictures with the players. I know what you're thinking...Why? Well, we just thought it would be fun! I'm going to put the autographed cards in my prize box which should be a hit with the boys that I teach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks fun and your seats look good too!
ReplyDeleteI heard you girls like hitting on married guys...that's hot
ReplyDeletehey i got your messege, i hope you get onto the show it would be awesome. We missed you tonight for dinner with tom and angie. well take care.
ReplyDeleteRACHEL! Hi darling! it really has been forever!
ReplyDeletelooks like you are a teacher...awesome. glad to see what you are doing every now and again.