Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories Ahh Memories

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was a fun idea!

Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

6 comments:

  1. I remember when we helped you move your mattress for the night. Too bad you moved it back the next day! We were able to meet your "man of the week" and hear the most riveting story of how you secretly turned on the seat warmers without him knowing. You are a sneaky one, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm..there are a lot of favorite memories I have in the short time I have known you. How about the time we switched places and you called Nicholas Nicholai? Or what about the time we talked to you buddy and now I am regretting not listening for the rest of my life. Or how about when you came over and we set up your blog? You're the best. I am so very, very glad you came to Pony so you could be my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets see... i have been having a lot of fun memories with you lately! but one of the first i have of you was when i met you back at utah state when you came and stayed with us at our house and came to the howl with us! you made me laugh because you were dressed as a pirate and you wanted a whip for your costume, so you were walking around our house asking all the roommates in this sweet little innocent voice "do you have a whip?". that was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see...there are so many to choose from but when we went to Vegas on the strip for spring break one year, you decided to get up on this little balcony in front of Caesars palace and screamed that you were trying out for american idol and started singing! people actually stood around and watched you too...hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the "armpit" song in CA. I remember family reunions. The one thing I really remember was when we were about 13 (I think) and we wrote to ourselves to read after we were married! I read mine about a year after I got married, it was a riot!! I also remember visiting you guys when you lived in Lake Oswego and your big black dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Driving back from Pine Valley singing Limp Bizcuit with Heidi Murray sitting between us and getting really annoyed with our "I did it all for the nookie!" crooning.

    -Colt

    ReplyDelete