Monday, November 24, 2008

Friends, Movies, and a Cake!

I had a great weekend! Friday night I went to Chili's with some girls that I used to teach with at Pony Express. It was so good to see all of them, especially Beth because I hadn't seen her since she moved to Wyoming.









After Chili's, I rushed home and got ready to go to Ashley and Jordan's reception. Then I went to watch the new Disney movie, Bolt. It was such a cute movie. Cory and I had to wear these dorky glasses because it was in 3-D!









Saturday night I saw Twilight with some friends. I have read all of the books, so I was excited to see the movie. I have heard many people say that they didn't really like it, but I thought that it was pretty good... Sort of cheesy, but so was the book!









My niece Carly just turned 2, so Sunday I decorated a cake for her. It was the first 3 level cake that I'd ever done. I was pretty nervous about doing it, but I think it turned out okay. Angie had the cute idea of making it a tutu cake because Carly is 2!




3 comments:

  1. your cake is so cute!!! next time i need one i;ll call you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cakes are getting so good! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see you--even if it was for such a short time!! I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete