This week I have had so much fun in St. George. I have been able to do many things with my family (like shopping on Black Friday) and I have seen many old friends. Last night I went to dinner with Christin, Kati, Elise, Christian, and Brandon. We went to Paula's Mexican Restaurant. Christin used to work there when I went to Dixie College, so we used to go there often. It was fun to eat there and to catch up with my good buddies. I'm excited for Christmas time because then Kandi will be able to come also. I'm glad to have such good friends!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Some things never change!
This week I have had so much fun in St. George. I have been able to do many things with my family (like shopping on Black Friday) and I have seen many old friends. Last night I went to dinner with Christin, Kati, Elise, Christian, and Brandon. We went to Paula's Mexican Restaurant. Christin used to work there when I went to Dixie College, so we used to go there often. It was fun to eat there and to catch up with my good buddies. I'm excited for Christmas time because then Kandi will be able to come also. I'm glad to have such good friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all of the posts this week!
ReplyDeleteRach what is the e-mail address you want me to send you the download invite to? It was good to see you this weekend, let me know about Monday!
ReplyDeleteway cute blog!! glad you had a good thanksgiving!! i too love paulas... brings back good memories!!
ReplyDelete