So, I am not a snow driver. I don't enjoy being wet or cold. And I definitely don't LOVE that snow means indoor recess... Just my thoughts on a snowy day...
I would have no problem with the snow if it was only the snow. Our temp is usually around -20 C with a wind chill factor of at least -40 C. We've had 80 mile winds too many times to count. So I'll be more than willing to share the wind with someone else. Want some wind? Come on I know you want some!
You really should move to Wyoming...there is hardly any snow. It's actually kind of strange because it doesn't really feel like winter. Either way, can't wait to hear about your New Years adventures!! Hope you had a blast! Miss you!
Well... It could be a lot worse... You could be stuck here with more than 7 inches of snow falling everywhere.
ReplyDeleteKel
I would have no problem with the snow if it was only the snow. Our temp is usually around -20 C with a wind chill factor of at least -40 C. We've had 80 mile winds too many times to count. So I'll be more than willing to share the wind with someone else. Want some wind? Come on I know you want some!
ReplyDeleteYou really should move to Wyoming...there is hardly any snow. It's actually kind of strange because it doesn't really feel like winter. Either way, can't wait to hear about your New Years adventures!! Hope you had a blast! Miss you!
ReplyDelete