Saturday, January 3, 2009

New York was a Blast!

I was in New York City from December 29-January 1st. It was tons of fun! While I was there I saw the tree and skating rink at Rockefeller Center. I also went to the "Top of the Rock" and saw the most amazing view of New York during the day and at night. We went to the Central Park Zoo and saw the cutest penguins and sea lions ever! We also went to a comedy show at the Comic Strip in Upper East Side. Some other places that I went to that were fun were the Joshua Tree, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the best Italian restaurant ever (I can't remember the name...). On New Year's Eve we celebrated at Noah's apartment by playing cards, having dinner, and watching the ball drop on TV. Then after midnight we went out on the town! I have been to New York a few times before, but this visit was really different because I was hanging out with people that live in the city so we did some unique things. Noah and his friends were so nice! Here are some of my favorite pictures:
A Penguin at the Central Park Zoo. So cute!


Noah and I on "Top of the Rock."


The view from the top!


In front of Rockefeller and THE tree...


At the Joshua Tree with Alexis and Terry.


Egyptian display at The Met.


New Year's Eve! We had so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had so much fun. I have been wondering what ended up happening. I want to be filled in on everything else. Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a good looking guy Rach. I'm glad you had a fun safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA Rachel! I'm so glad you got to go! Next time I'll definitely have to come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like soooo much fun!! I was thinking of you being in NY on New Years...don't worry, we went to be before 10pm! I am sooo jealous. Next time you're in NY I want to set you up with Jeff's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!! i was thinkin about you when we were there... i loved nyc... but everywhere we went was way more crowded than your pics... :( wasnt the weather so nice(for back east?)!! we were in heaven.

    ReplyDelete