Tuesday night Peng, Annie, and I went to watch Taylor Swift perform at the Energy Solutions Arena. She was SO amazing. It was for sure the best concert that I've ever been to. She sounded great and was a very talented performer. 
My favorite song that she sang was "You're Not Sorry," but she combined it with "What Goes Around" by Justin Timberlake. It was so good! Here is a link to her performance on YouTube... I bet you'll love it too!
Rachel, my name is Darren and I believe my sister jumped you at your schools field day—or something to that effect. Anyway, she called me after that and told me to look up your blog and leave you a message. So, here I am leaving a message on a total stranger’s blog, well at least I can say an attractive stranger’s blog. If this is all too weird feel free to ignore or delete this comment, however, if you feel like it shoot me a message some time.
ReplyDeletedarrenmikeyedwards@yahoo.com
if you want to look over my blog it’s darrenrants@blogspot.com , sorry there’s not a lot of pictures of me on there.