We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina Del Ray and spent some time playing in Hollywood. We also went to Venice Beach and here and there in LA. It was lots of fun, of course! Now I'm just looking forward to my upcoming Mexican vacation. I love being a teacher and having the summer off so that I can travel... My summer hasn't been all fun and games though. I spent 2 weeks of my summer taking 4 graduate-level math credits that will count towards my math endorsement. Other than that, my days have consisted of going to the gym and pool!!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
LA and SYTYCD!!!
We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina Del Ray and spent some time playing in Hollywood. We also went to Venice Beach and here and there in LA. It was lots of fun, of course! Now I'm just looking forward to my upcoming Mexican vacation. I love being a teacher and having the summer off so that I can travel... My summer hasn't been all fun and games though. I spent 2 weeks of my summer taking 4 graduate-level math credits that will count towards my math endorsement. Other than that, my days have consisted of going to the gym and pool!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man rachel you have WAY too much fun...if that is possible :)
ReplyDeleteLove that youre livin' it up!
You live such a privliged life, Ms. Knudsen!
ReplyDelete