Monday, August 16, 2010

We're engaged!!!

Ryan and I got engaged on August 2nd! He proposed while we were on a hike up Mt. Olympus in Salt Lake. This picture was taken right after we got back to the car. We are so excited and can't wait for the big day and to be married!!! As of this month, we have been dating a year and look forward to an eternity more :)

8 comments:

  1. Rach!! I'm so so so excited for you! Seriously! We move back to Utah on Thursday, I'll be in west Jordan!! I can't wait for you to get married, it's seriously the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! It was so fun to talk with you the other day. You need to post a picture of the ring! Can't wait for your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable Rachel!!! I am soooo happy for you and Ryan! I hope that we can make the wedding! When/where are you planning it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Alysha told me after she saw you on Friday so I decided to peek at your blog. I also love all of your summer projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoorayyy!!! I am so excited for your Rach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You have to let me know when the big day is.

    ReplyDelete