So Tracy and I attended our third cake class today... We learned how to make a few different flowers and have started learning how to make a rose. I'll hopefully be able to start whipping out amazing cakes, but for now I'm having fun learning the basics!
Earlier this week I went rock climbing for my first time at an indoor gym. It was pretty fun and I discovered some new sore muscles the next day... On Monday I went to a concert in Salt Lake. There were some pretty eccentric bands there like Tilly and the Wall (my favorite of the night) and a Brazilian band called CSS. Overall I have felt like this week has been a very culturing experience.
Oh! I almost forgot to mention that last night I went to the Haunted Forest in American Fork with Tracy, Peng, and Josh. It was SO well done and pretty scary! I'd totally recommend it. It lasted a little less than an hour and was well worth the $15.
Your cakes are cute! Sounds like it is a fun class!
ReplyDelete