Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Passed Cake Class!


Yesterday I had my final cake decorating class. We learned how to make roses! I decided to make a football cake for my friend Josh's birthday instead of a rose cake. I'm a Utah State fan, but he likes the U which is okay too! Now that I have finished the cake class I am just looking forward to going to the Caribbean! Tracy and I have been updating the countdown on our whiteboard every day...

3 comments:

  1. Sweet cakes!
    And from what I can see...you live a great life....trips all around the world...wanna trade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very tastey. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks PERFECT!! Now we just need to put blue and white on it and add a little blue dye if you know what I mean...wink wink, nudge, nudge, elbow, elbow....

    Anyway, I still need to find out when that game it. It was so good talking to you. Keep me posted on you know what. You have my email right? (bethmclean81@hotmail.com) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete