Monday, September 15, 2008

Cake Baker!




My roommate Tracy and I signed up to take a cake decorating class at Roberts every Saturday this month. So far we have had 2 classes. Last week I learned how to properly ice a cake (I had no idea how complicated it was!). This week we learned how to decorate using a few of the different tips. I had a lot of fun making and decorating this cake. I welcome any fun ideas for the cake that I'm going to decorate this week!

5 comments:

  1. Cake decorating! What can't you do, Miss Knudsen? You are a wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do a Tu tu! I am looking for a cake for Carly's 2 birthday, haven't looked hard but it would be nice to easily find one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting so domestic. Your cake looks great and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rach, great job! You are such a talented accomplished young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!! Do you think they have any classes like that in green river...nope probably not. You cake looks amazing!!! That is going to be a fun skill to have too. If I ever have babies I am calling you for their birthdays. Oh and I am going to try to call you tomorrow and get caught up. I have a lot of q's for you!!!

    ReplyDelete