Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just in case you were wondering...

I won't be here...Or here...
Or here...

Or here next week!!!

I am totally going to be in the Caribbean! I am so excited to go on vacation. I've heard that it's good to set goals, so these are my goals for the trip.
1-Order chocolate cake from room service at least once a day. (Carnival has THE best!!!)
2-Soak up as much sun as possible so that people will question my ethnicity...
3-Sing Karaoke and go dancing every night.
4-Pick up some sweet souvenirs (none can top the T shirts from DC though!)
5-Take tons of pictures!
I am excited to be going with 3 of the same people that I went to the Caribbean with 2 years ago. It'll be fun to have such a large group this time (I think the last count I heard was 24?). Kati, Tracy, and Melissa will be in the same cabin as me. It'll be cozy, but I can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. I am seriously so jealous cause I am stuck here... and I have to survive math class without you! (Yay for blogging!) But as long as you bring back exciting stories, I'll survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun...I'll miss you and Kati while you're gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i'm so jealous! have so much fun girl! When will you be back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh.... I wish I was with. Maybe next time. BTW Love your class room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, how i would love to go to any of the places you go. By the way, way to go on Angies cake. IT looks great.

    ReplyDelete