Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too much of a good thing???

I have been baking cakes and cupcakes like crazy... About 1 project each week! I think that I may need a little break for a while!
This is the cake that I made tonight for my friend Bobbi's baby shower. She is a 6th grade teacher at my school and is so excited to have her baby! They haven't found out if it's a boy or girl so I tried to make it gender neutral :)


These are some black and white cupcakes that I made for Elise's birthday. They were pretty fun to make! We celebrated her birthday by going to lunch with Kati, Christin, and Elise's daughter Leighton. It was fun to see all the girls.


BYU had a football game against ? (I can't believe I forgot!) a few weeks ago, so I just had to make cupcakes for the game! I melted tootsie rolls to shape into footballs. Ryan appreciated my effort at being a Cougar fan.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at cakes!! I love them!! My favorite are the BYU cupcakes. I love the tootsie roll idea-you are so creative. How is school going???

    ReplyDelete