New Year's Day: I went snowshoeing with Ryan.
I had THE best birthday ever... Elise and Leighton came to my school and surprised me with a big balloon bouquet. I also had students bring cute gifts and balloons. They are so sweet! Later that night Ryan took me to dinner and ice skating at the Galovan Center.
In February and March we went to St. George to go mountain biking.
Also in March, Katie, Carissa and I went to a Jazz game. Go Jazz!
For Spring Break in April I went to Vegas to watch Phantom with my friend Marianne. I spent the rest of the week soaking up the sun with my family in St. George.
Now that summer is almost here, I have started my summer job as a HoneyBee for the Salt Lake Bees baseball team. I love it! It is so fun :)
Looks like you've been having fun! Are you going to be at Beth's shower? I haven't seen you in so long!
ReplyDeleteso fun!!
ReplyDeletehey looks like i am going to be moving up there this fall! :) yay! so excited!!
Better late than never! Looks like a fun few months.
ReplyDelete